Search This Blog

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Method #12

The best facet of the program is that it allows the participant to actually use the technologies and to see how others in the field are using them...and I am in awe of what they have done.
Having never produced a podcast, I found that section of the training to be the one that most sparked my interest.  I can see many uses for it throughout a school and library.  
In that I am transitioning from a high school library to an elementary library, I am not exactly sure how many of these methods will apply, but I relish the opportunity to discover way to use them.  Perhaps, the first ones will be with applications for the faculty and later branching out to the students and community.
I look forward to the "Beyond Two-Steppin" which I hope to complete in the next couple of weeks.
Thanks for providing this wonderful learning opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment